December 10, 2017
- Every Tuesday: Grace Gals are meeting for coffee at Caribou in Osceola @ 10:00am (all women are invited).
- Today, December 10: Youth Group at Barlow's @ 6pm.
- This Tuesday, December 12: Men's Theology Training 7pm @ Pastor's Office.
- This Friday, December 15: Fun Food Work! The 3rd Friday of every month from 6-8pm we are seeking motivated individuals to help tackle some maintenance and cleaning tasks at the church. There will be food and coffee provided. Contact Dewayne or Kaye Weise for more information.
- Next Sunday, December 17: Pator Jeff Naegelen, from Alliance Church, will be preaching while Pastor Mark is on vacation.
- Sunday, December 24: There will be regular Worship Service in the morning but no Sunday School. Then at 4pm we will have our Christmas Eve Service with Hope Church at Hope Church.
- Thursday, December 28: Women's Theology Training 6:30pm @ Pastor's Office (Led by Holly Barlow).
Planning an Event?: Email firstname.lastname@example.org the information at least 3 weeks before the event to give us enough time to get it out to everyone to help make your event a success. You can also talk directly to Pastor Mark or Kaye.
Nursery Worker: There are openings to help in nursery during church service and Sunday school hour. Sign up at the welcome table on Sunday.
Children's Church Teacher: On the 2nd Sunday of each month there is an opening to lead the children's church hour. If you'd like to serve in this capacity, please contact Pastor Mark or Holly Barlow or sign up at the welcome table on Sunday.
Guests: If you are new or visiting, welcome to Grace Church! We are glad you are here! Please fill out a guest card on the welcome table.
Prayer Chain: You can make and recieve prayer requests from this email address: email@example.com
Missed a Message? Sermons are now online! You can listen to or download past sermons here. You can still request a physical copy if desired, for more information see Jay before or after service.
Grace Family: Check out the pictures of the Grace Family in the hallway by the nursery. If there are families there that you don’t know, make it a point to seek them out today and introduce yourself. Maybe get together over a meal. These pictures along with their names are also posted at our church Facebook group page.
Beep, Beep Beep: Please remember to turn off your phones and pagers as you enter the auditorium Sunday mornings.
Recommended Reading: Looking for a variety of good books to build your faith, give you tools for your family and enrich your life? Check out the five year recommended reading list available on the Bible Study page.
Cry Room: Parents, the Resource Room (Library) is equipped with a speaker that carries the audio of the services. Please feel free to utilize this room so that everyone can benefit from the morning services.
Set Up Crews: We greatly appreciate the faithful work of our set up teams who prepare our building for the Sunday morning experience on a weekly basis. If you would like to help out on a rotating basis, email Shane Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Devotionals: Copies of “Our Daily Bread” are available on the welcome table on Sunday mornings. Feel free to take one and enjoy!
Grace Elders/Deacons: Got a question or see a need? Feel free to chat with Pastor or any of our church elders (Chuck Greydanus, Kevin McKown, Jamey Sotis, and Shane Jones), or one of the deacons (Micky Ward, Mike Matz, and DeWayne Weise). Check the board in the Resource Room for their specific areas of responsibility or on the Elders and Deacons page.
Home Fellowship Groups: We have several “ready to go” DVD studies that would be perfect for a small group meeting in a home during the week. Are you interested in hosting one of these:
- Desiring God - 10 sessions
- Shepherding a Child's Heart - 15 sessions
- The Family Project - 12 sessions
- The Truth Project - 12 or 24 sessions
- Gripped by the Greatness of God – 7 sessions
- When Life is Hard - 6 sessions
- Making Peace - 6 or 12 sessions
Culture of Reading: Recent studies have shown that parents who read to their children, who read for themselves and engage their children in “big picture” conversations tend to have the most academically advance children. We continue to stock our church library with a balanced collection of valuable books to help you in your own spiritual journey and in raising your children. Pick one up today.
26 Rules of Bible Study: Grace Productions has just released its newest Bible study tool … a six hour DVD seminar on the 26 Rules of Bible study. It comes with a 27-page workbook and retails for $20. Make your checks out to Grace Church and see Chuck to get your copy.
Bibles: Need a Bible to follow along in sermons or during the Sunday school hour? There are free Bibles on the welcome table Sunday mornings!
Facebook: Find us on Facebook and join our group (Grace Church Osceola).
Stock Gifts: If you would like to donate stock to the church as a charitable gift, we now have a brokerage account set up so that you can get the maximum benefit (for tax purposes) from you giving. Talk to Pastor Mark or the church treasurer for details.
You’ve Got Mail: If you are on e-mail and do not get our weekly church updates, please give your e-mail address to pastor or contact him at email@example.com
Overflow Parking: We appreciate the kindness of Polaris and Xccent for allowing us to use their parking lots for overflow parking during our Sunday morning services. Please respect their wishes that we park in designated areas and leave room for large emergency vehicles to get through the gates.