What we believe...
- The Scriptures are the Inspired Word of God without error and are our sole source for doctrine and practice.
- There is one God, Creator of all, perfect and eternal, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God is absolute and is the sole creator of the universe. Creation was a divine feat and not an evolutionary process.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is lost. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- Jesus Christ was true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended to heaven and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- The shed blood of Jesus and His resurrection provide the only ground for the salvation of all who believe.
- The Ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to convict men of sin; regenerate the believing sinner; and to indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
- The believer is eternally secure; he cannot lose his salvation, though sin may interrupt the joy of his fellowship with God and bring the loving discipline of his Heavenly Father.
- The personal, premillennial, and eminent return of Jesus Christ is our "blessed hope" and has a bearing on the life and service of the believer.
For more information, please feel free to contact the church office or the Pastor.