The Family Project offers a hope-filled, optimistic antidote to the current landscape of familial breakdown, sending a clear message that a return to the time-tested, historical model of the family is where so many of our culture's wounds begin to heal. It's designed to develop a new appreciation for why family matters...based on a bigger understanding of who God is in His character and why He created humanity the way He did. Equipped with this information, participants will also be exposed to a wealth of hands-on tools and resources to help them embrace those values within their own families and pass them along to future generations. We will be running this 12-week study during the Bible study hour during the Summer.
We also have period offerings for:
- Couples – “Love and Respect” small group
- Parents – “Shepherding a Child’s Heart” small group
- Finances – “Financial Peace University” from Dave Ramsey
- Divorce (Single Again) – Small group “Divorce Care”
Every church must
have a vision. This vision guides and directs
their goals, their methods, their programs and their
- Our pastor, Dr. Kent Haralson, is now in his third year of teaching through the book of Genesis which has enormous practical implications for living in the 21st-century. He takes periodic breaks for short topical mini-series and special days.
- This Spring we had a seven week series on "Thinking Clearly" which helps you think Biblically about your problems, relationships, stress, sex, finances, spiritual health and living/dying.
- This Fall there will be a series on "Ten Values that Build Strong Families".