Gripped by the Greatness of God asks us "when was the last time you were completely overwhelmed with who God is or how He showed up in your life?"
We also have period offerings for:
If that is a far-too-distant memory, engage with James MacDonald in this study through the book of Isaiah. You can re-discover what makes God awesome, sovereign, holy, wonderful, and worthy of our worship.
This small-group study will spur both new and seasoned believers to detest apathy and mediocrity in their spiritual walks. Tackling powerful passages in Isaiah, you can once again be gripped by the greatness of God and serve Him with a renewed fervor.
- Couples – “Love and Respect” small group
- Parents – “Shepherding a Child’s Heart” small group
- Finances – “Financial Peace University” from Dave Ramsey
- Divorce (Single Again) – Small group “Divorce Care”
Every church must
have a vision. This vision guides and directs
their goals, their methods, their programs and their
- Our pastor, Dr. Kent Haralson, is now in his third year of teaching through the book of Genesis which has enormous practical implications for living in the 21st-century. He takes periodic breaks for short topical mini-series and special days.
- This Spring we had a seven week series on "Thinking Clearly" which helps you think Biblically about your problems, relationships, stress, sex, finances, spiritual health and living/dying.
- This Fall there will be a series on "Ten Values that Build Strong Families".